Surviving in the wild requires food, water, shelter, and warmth. You can find all these items in our survival kits. Whether you're camping, hunting, backpacking or stranded after an emergency, having our wilderness survival kit on hand will keep you safe.
Our Basic Wilderness Survival Kit includes a 3-day emergency supply of water, food, a tent, blankets, body warmers, flashlight, a hygiene kit, and other necessities.
All the supplies are pre-packed for fast and easy transport.
Select a kit for up to 6 people below. For larger kits, contact us. Item quantities vary by number of people.
Basic Wilderness Survival Kit
- 4.2 oz. Emergency water pouches* – 12 per person
- 3600 Calorie food bar* – 1 per person
- Body warmers* – 2 per person (3 for 1-person kit due to lack of body heat)
- Emergency blanket – 1 per person
- Rain poncho – 1 per person
- Tube tent – 1 per 2 people
- Water storage container – 1
- Drinking cup – 1 per person
Light, Safety & Misc.
- 12-Hour light sticks* – 2 per person (3 if only 1 person)
- Flashlight w/batteries* – 1 per person
- Safety matches – 1 box
- Dust masks – 1 per person
- Emergency radio w/batteries* – 1
- Leather palm gloves – 1 pair per person
- 5-in-1 Whistle – 1
- Swiss type army knife – 1
- Duct tape, 10 yds. – 1 roll
- Rope – 1
- Gas shut-off tool – 1
Pocket first aid kit – 1 per 2 people
Hygiene kit – 1 per person
- Toilet paper – 2 rolls per person
- Trash bags – 3 for the first 3 people, 4 if more than 3 people
- Water purification tablets –1 pack
- Backpack or Duffel Bag (depending on size)
*indicates 5 year shelf-life
Need a larger order? Contact us for pricing.
Number of people = How many people you want to provide for with each kit
Quantity = How many kits you want to order