The standard survival kit provides an emergency preparedness and support system including food and water, plus a tent and tools.
With enough supplies to provide safety and protection to survive up to 3 days, the standard survival kit is a great place to start if you're not sure how to prepare. You can enhance your kit with additional food, water, tools and necessities as needed.
All supplies are packed in a backpack or duffel bag for mobility.
Kits can be customized for up to 6 people. Select a number based on the people in your care. Need a large order? Contact us for pricing.
Quantities of items will vary based on the number of people you select.
Food, Water & Warmth
- 4.2 oz. Emergency water pouches* – 12 per person
- 3600 Calorie food bar* – 1 per person
- Body warmers* – 2 per person (3 for 1-person kit due to lack of body heat)
- Emergency blanket – 1 per person
- Rain poncho – 1 per person
- Tube tent – 1 per 2 people
- Water storage container – 1
- Drinking cup – 1 per person
Light, Safety & Misc.
- 12-Hour light sticks* – 2 per person (3 if only 1 person)
- Flashlight w/batteries* – 1 per person
- Emergency candle – 1
- Waterproof matches – 1 box
- Dust masks – 1 per person
- Emergency radio w/batteries* – 1
- Leather palm gloves – 1 pair per person
- 5-in-1 Whistle – 1 per person
- Campers tool (Leatherman-type) – 1
- Duct tape, 10 yds. – 1 roll
- Rope – 1
- Gas shut-off tool – 1
Pocket first aid kit – 1 per 2 people
Hygiene kit – 1 per person
- Toilet paper – 2 rolls er person
- Trash bags – 3 for the first 3 people, 4 if more than 3 people
- Pencil & paper – 1
- First aid & survival guide – 1
- Water purification tablets –1 pack
Backpack or duffel bag
Number of People = how many people you want to provide for with each kit
Quantity = how many kits you want to purchase