The flood survival kit provides basic supplies for survival if you become displaced from your home. Following a flood, power, heat, and water may not be available, and you may need temporary shelter.
Our Basic Flood Kit includes a 3-day emergency supply of water, food, a tent, blankets, body warmers, flashlight, a hygiene kit, and other necessities and are created according to FEMA guidelines.
All the supplies are pre-packed for fast and easy transport.
Select a kit for up to 6 people below. For larger kits, contact us. Item quantities vary by number of people.
Basic Flood Survival Kit
- 4.2 oz. Emergency water pouches* – 12 per person
- 3600 Calorie food bar* – 1 per person
- Body warmers* – 2 per person (3 for 1-person kit due to lack of body heat)
- Emergency blanket – 1 per person
- Rain poncho – 1 per person
- Tube tent – 1 per 2 people
- Water storage container – 1
Light, Safety & Misc.
- 12-Hour light sticks* – 2 per person (3 if only 1 person)
- Flashlight w/batteries* – 1 per person
- Emergency candle – 1
- Waterproof matches – 1 box
- Dust masks – 1 per person
- Emergency radio w/batteries* – 1
- Leather palm gloves – 1 pair per person
- Whistle – 1 per person
- Duct tape, 10 yds. – 1 roll
- Rope – 1
- Gas shut-off tool – 1
Pocket first aid kit – 1 per 2 people
Hygiene kit – 1 per person
- Toilet paper – 2 rolls per person
- Trash bags – 3 for the first 3 people, 4 if more than 3 people
- Pencil & paper – 1
- Water purification tablets –1 pack
*indicates 5 year shelf-life
Need a larger order? Contact us for pricing.
Number of people = How many people you want to provide for with each kit
Quantity = How many kits you want to order