The deluxe survival kit provides all the emergency supplies of the standard kit, plus additional food, cookware, sleeping bags and a headlight for extra comfort in the wake of an emergency or disaster.
This comprehensive survival system provides supplies for up to 3 days and can be enhanced with additional food and water for longer durations, or tools for specific types of disasters.
All items are packed in a duffel bag for mobility.
Kits can support up to 6 people. Select a kit for the number of people in your care. Need a large order? Contact us for pricing.
Quantities of items vary based on the number of people you select and are created according to FEMA guidelines.
Food, Water & Warmth
- 4.2 oz. Emergency water pouches* – 12 per person
- 2400 Calorie food bar* – 2 per person
- Body warmers* – 3 per person
- Emergency blanket – 1 per person
- Rain poncho – 1 per person
- Tube tent w Rope – 1 per 2 people
- Water storage container – 1
- Water treatment tablet – 1 pack
Light, Safety & Misc.
- 12-Hour light sticks* – 3 per person
- Flashlight w/batteries* – 1 per 2 person
- Safety matches – 1 box
- KN95 mask - 1 per person
- AM/FM Radio and batteries – 1
- Leather palm gloves – 1 pair per person
- Goggles – 1 per person
- Whistle – 1 per person
- Duct tape –1 roll
- Utility Knife - 1
- First Aid Kit – 1 per person
- Soap, Razor, Toothbrush, Toothpaste - 1 per person
- Toilet paper – 1 roll per 2 people
- Trash Bags– 3
1 Duffel Bag or Deluxe Backpack depending on number of people
Number of People = how many people you want to provide for with each kit
Quantity = how many kits you want to purchase