Earthquakes strike without warning. They can destroy homes, knock out electricity and damage water lines. To survive in the days following a survival, you need a kit with food, water, power, and warmth if you're unable to return to your home.
Our Basic Earthquake Kit includes a 3-day emergency supply of water, food, a tent, blankets, body warmers, flashlight, a hygiene kit, and other necessities.
All the supplies are pre-packed for fast and easy transport and are created according to FEMA guidelines.
Select a kit for up to 6 people below. For larger kits, contact us. Item quantities vary by number of people.
Basic Earthquake Survival Kit
- 4.2 oz. Emergency water pouches* – 12 per person
- 2400 Calorie food bar* – 1 per person
- Body warmers* – 2 per person (3 for 1-person kit due to lack of body heat)
- Emergency blanket – 1 per person
- Rain poncho – 1 per person
- Tube tent – 1 per 2 people
Light, Safety & Misc.
- 12-Hour light sticks* – 2 per person (3 if only 1 person)
- Flashlight w/batteries* – 1
- Waterproof matches – 1 box
- Dust masks – 1 per person
- Emergency radio w/batteries* – 1
- Leather palm gloves – 1 pair per 2 people
- Utility Knife
- Duct tape
- Rope – 1
- First Aid Kit
- 1 Razor - per person
- 1 Soap per person
- 1 Toothbrush and Toothpaste - per person
- 1 Hand Sanitizer
- Toilet paper – 1 roll per 2 people
- Water purification tablets –1 pack
- 3 Bio hazardous Waste bags
- Backpack or Duffel Bag (depending on size)
*indicates 5 year shelf-life
Need a larger order? Contact us for pricing.
Number of people = How many people you want to provide for with each kit
Quantity = How many kits you want to order